2005-03-20

FCM NITE WAS SO COOOOOLLL~!!!

well, its once again been awhile since I last blogged.. can't say I actually had the time for it.. but at least I did add something to here.. for those who have NEVER been to this page.. I just added the chatterbox below... Just thought I'd need it because I just can't seem to add a tag to my own tagboard.. I think it should be a "cookie" problem with my software... it's ok.. as long as you people can still tag me.. but we can still chat there? ehehe..

regarding the title up there.. I'm actually blogging here as an update to what happened at FCM nite.. the night of 16th March.. I have to say that has got to be 1 of the happiest nights I've ever had.. the people I was with... the stuff we did... the suprising late night at a foreign hotel.. (I meant to say foreign place but thought that hotel gave it a bit more "umph") anywayz.. the day started off with me waking up all excited and sh*t... I was just so hyped up about the night.. I have no idea why.. then I took my bath.. waited for the time to come.. and then off I went picking up Erinekochan and Jen1... then to South City Plaza we go~!! alone here I thought to myself that it was going to be fun watching their hair process.. I wanted to see the changes.. and as that was going on.. I suddenly noticed that the hair dresses.. were sorta commenting about my uncombed hair... to the point that one of them asked me "lei hai mai zi gei chin geh?" *translated it means "did you cut your own hair?"* I seriously did not know how to react to this.. and so I just said that I go to an indian barber for my haircut.. because it's cheap.. ehehe.. thats honestly the truth.. but it did make me wonder.. "does my hair really look that bad???" *there's a 2nd part to this.. will be discussed later* anywayz.. amidst all the hair thingy stuff.. the hair dresser decided to gel up my hair.. for free.. I guess just to make me look better... but what she said to me.. ha~ those are words I will never forget.. I guess you could say it made my day.. ;)

well, next up.. we went to a nearby shop to eat some stuff.. I believe the restaurant was called something like.. xi men ting or some sort.. and I guess I should have ordered something other than the chinese tea I asked for... man it was.. HOT~!! should have asked for ice tea or something.. this drink could really scorch your tongue.. and I stupidly ordered it.. too bad for me.. boo hoo.. ( T-T ) well.. the next plan was to get back to my place and prepare ourselves for the final war time.. and during this period there was the time when we saw Jen1 and Sherlene.. *read Jen1's blog to find out who that is* getting their face all coloured and flushed up.. ehehe.. of course even Erinekochan underwent a change.. but that we did not get to see.. anyhow.. all that we need to know here is that.. this was the beautifying process.. I sorta enjoyed watching.. but had to entertain the 2 other guys.. Mr Mat and Mr Jhyamz.. who I guess were a tad bored.. so I decided to put on a movie.. DRUMLINE~!!

once everything was done.. we suddenly realised... gosh~!! its late.. we're going to be late.. so on we rushed.. me scraping my car on the curb in the Cyberia carpark ( T T ) .. and made our way to JWMarriott KL.. *I'm still amazed we made in there in time for the food*.. and at first.. Jen1 was given some attitude by the receptionist.. she didn't want to let her in.. apparently her suits abit too revealing.. on normal terms.. I might agree with that receptionist.. but DUDE~!!! it's a PROM NITE~!! you're suppose to dress up to "kill"... what about all them other girls with super short skirts.. bare back dresses.. low collars that show alot of cleavage.. *not to mention a certain particular person who apparently shopped at "THE GAP"..* but after a slight ajustment.. and a friend in the secu line up.. we made our way to our table.. and were able to feast away.. here I'd like to note that it's possible I alienated some one on the table.. well me being used to attending chinese weddings.. and it being chinese cuisine and all.. I just used that typical chinese style of eating.. when I realised she was staring at me.. ooooppsss.. sowwie~!! I guess I should have eaten in another manner..

the night officially started for me here on out.. this was the time when we decided to have fun.. after all the eating.. as the VIPs were escorted out of the hall.. the photo sessions began.. shooting all them funny funny poses.. then as our very own MMU band started playing.. the band was Death By Stereo.. not a band I'm unfamiliar with.. saw them perform twice already.. and they weren't bad.. this was when the 4 of us decided to get out there and start dancing.. at first it was a typical free style dance.. and then they started a ballad.. we were like.. whoa.. how are we suppose to dance to this?? I was looking at Mat at first with my eyes brows raised.. this was because Jen1 and Erinekochan grabbed each other and started dancing to the beat.. then as play.. I and Edd started our slow dance ;P which was greeted with a few "EEEEEEWWWW"s.. ehehe.. but suddenly this brilliant idea popped into my mind.. "yo mathan.. y don't we start a slow dance congo..~!!" he stared at me at 1st.. but as I continued my explanation.. and Jen1 helping me pursuade him.. we finally really did start our.. CONGO~!! what fun.. the boss in front being mathan.. then the line just kept on growing.. until the song stopped.. we were like.. "woooi~!!! so short wan the song".. then a moment of silence.. as the band were like preparing to leave.. when I found my self shouting "we want more~!!" then Mathan joined in the chant and eventually we got the whole crowd chanting that same chant.. and we started congoing again.. YaY~!! sadly the night didn't last long coz the floor was only open till midnight..

I guess I don't have to say that the night wasn't over for us.. as it really wasn't.. we continued hanging around snapping fun shots all over the ballroom front area.. to the Lobby.. and all.. till we were finall tired out.. and headed home.. aaah.. that was really some good times... and the one thing I did realise was.. that night marked the 1st of the whole week.. that I slept late late late.. each night I only sleep at 6am.. something wrong with me I guess..

on a final note.. I seriously think.. that my feelings.. are just getting alot stronger.. and I thought I've buried them... come on kid.. you have to do something about it.. else, you might just regret it later on.. "gawd I hope not"..

thats it.. I'm trying to upload some photo's of the night here.. hope I succeed.. ehehehe..



This isn't from FCM nite.. but I just thought I'd upload it.. heeeee.. =D Posted by Hello


~morbid~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home